Last Updated: 04/27/2023
This Policy applies to personal information that we collect during our business activities, including on our website, through our marketing campaigns (e.g., Email/SMS campaigns, events/webinars, surveys), interacting with our company marketing/service representatives, or when providing services to our clients.
WHEN AND WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect personal information about individuals, including clients, prospective clients, website visitors, and others who interact with us. We may collect personal information about you from third-party sources such as LinkedIn or directly from you when you interact with us, such as when you:
- Request information about our services
- Contact us through our website, email, or phone.
- Participate in a campaign, survey, or events/webinars.
- Apply for a job or enter a contract with us.
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, phone number, state, city, county, and ZIP/postal code.
- Professional information such as your job title, company name, and company website.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your resume and work experience
- Education information, such as your degrees and certifications
- Geo/location data, such as your country/location, when you access our website.
- Technical data, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Cookies data such as cookies and similar tracking technologies to track the activity on our website.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We may use other Tracking technologies like beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or Opt-out of some cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to use some portions of our Service. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Necessary Cookies. Necessary Cookies are essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website anonymously.
- Performance Cookies. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the website’s key performance indexes, which helps deliver a better user experience for the visitors.
- Functional Cookies. Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the website’s content on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytical Cookies. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, and traffic source.
- Advertisement Cookies. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Other Cookies. Other uncategorized cookies are being analyzed and have not yet been classified into a category.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we unknowingly collect and come to know about it, we will act appropriately to delete such information. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of a child under 16 years who has provided personal information to us, and we will take the necessary steps to delete the information we hold about that child.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use several types of information collected to provide and improve our Services to you. We use the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide our services and technology solutions.
- Communicate with you about our services via marketing campaigns.
- Improve our website and service offerings.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose.
- Provide customer support.
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- Monitor the usage of our Service.
- Process your payments and billing.
- Comply with regulatory and legal obligations.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- Analyze website traffic and usage patterns.
- Detect and prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process personal information on the following legal bases:
- With your consent
- To perform a contract with you or take steps at your request before entering a contract.
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To carry legitimate business interests such as providing and improving our services, marketing our services, and preventing fraud and other illegal activities.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with
- Our Affiliates, business partners, and clients (as necessary) to help us operate our business or provide our services.
- Our third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and marketing service providers
- Other third parties, with your consent
- Law enforcement or other government officials in response to a subpoena or other legal request
WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
TRANSFER OF DATA
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide us with your personal information, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the United States. When we do so, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the privacy and security of personal information, such as using standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We may disclose personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, court order, or other legal process. We may also disclose personal information to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
We may retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable law. We may retain personal information for more extended periods for legitimate business purposes, such as to comply with legal obligations and resolve any disputes.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients, employees, and others who provide us with personal information. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. We regularly review and update our security measures to ensure our processing systems and services’ ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience.
Also, we highly recommend you exercise caution while accessing the internet and providing personal information via secured/unsecured environments.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, subject to applicable law. These rights may include:
- The right to access personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- The right to request that we erase personal information in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of personal information in certain circumstances
- The right to withdraw your consent (Opt-Out) to the processing of personal information where we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing.
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information below.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Attn: Privacy Team
Templar Shield, Inc
350 10th Ave Suite 1000, San Diego, CA, USA 9210